ROOFMOUNT | RM10
INCREASE PANEL OUTPUT
SIMPLE DESIGN. FEW COMPONENTS.
RM10 introduced the Power of Simplicity to the ballasted flat roof solar industry. With 10 DEGREE TILT, this system consists of only two major components, minimizing preparation work and installation time. Seamlessly design around roof obstacles, support most framed modules and bond the system with just the turn of a wrench.
DESIGNED WITH THE INSTALLER IN MIND
- Integrated bonding with single tool, hassle-free installation
- MLPE mount for microinverters and power optimizers
- Optional roof attachments to meet a variety of project requirements
MAXIMIZE PROFITABILITY AT EVERY STEP
QUICK & EFFICIENT DESIGN / LAYOUT WITHIN MINUTES
Unirac’s world class U-Builder seamlessly integrates with HelioScope to allow users to quickly and efficiently design a system a generate a bill or materials within minutes.
- Design by Targeting a Specific Price, Roof Weight, or Optional Attachment Quantity
- Google Maps Platform / Multiple Arrays Design
- Row by Row Design with Ballast Distribution Maps
- Site Specific Engineering Report & CAD File Downloads
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT WITH PERMIT APPROVAL
Unirac’s team of technical experts customize quotes to achieve the lowest total installed project cost. Permitting is made easy with Unirac’s UL2703 certified documents, stamped PE letters, construction drawings and AHJ outreach program.
INDUSTRY LEADING 2 WEEK LEAD TIMES
ROOFMOUNT product line has the fastest delivery in the commercial PV racking industry, with two-week lead times from our factory and immediate deployment through our nationwide distribution network.