ROOFMOUNT | RMDT
MAXIMIZE ENERGY DENSITY
UP TO 33% MORE MODULES ON THE ROOF
Unirac’s RMDT system maximizes energy density, with 8 DEGREE DUAL TILT, allowing up to 33% more modules on the roof. The elimination of wind deflectors and fire skirts reduces part count and streamlines the system installation.
DESIGNED WITH THE INSTALLER IN MIND:
- G235 steel, double the corrosion protection of other racking products
- Place panel, then clamp for single person module installation
- Integrated bonding with single tool, hassle-free installation
- Simplified wiring with Unirac’s RM wire management clips
- MLPE mount for microinverters and power optimizers
- Optional roof attachments to meet site-specific requirements
- Ship up to 1 MW per truck with compact packaging
MAXIMIZE PROFITABILITY AT EVERY STEP
QUICK & EFFICIENT DESIGN / LAYOUT WITHIN MINUTES
Unirac’s world class U-Builder seamlessly integrates with HelioScope to allow users to quickly and efficiently design a system a generate a bill or materials within minutes.
- Design by Targeting a Specific Price, Roof Weight, or Optional Attachment Quantity
- Google Maps Platform / Multiple Arrays Design
- Row by Row Design with Ballast Distribution Maps
- Site Specific Engineering Report & CAD File Downloads
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT WITH PERMIT APPROVAL
Unirac’s team of technical experts customize quotes to achieve the lowest total installed project cost. Permitting is made easy with Unirac’s UL2703 certified documents, stamped PE letters, construction drawings and AHJ outreach program.
INDUSTRY LEADING 2 WEEK LEAD TIMES
ROOFMOUNT product line has the fastest delivery in the commercial PV racking industry, with two-week lead times from our factory and immediate deployment through our nationwide distribution network.