Installation Resources VIEW MORE DOCUMENTS
WE MAKE GROUND MOUNT SIMPLE
Unirac’s Ground Fixed Tilt (GFT) is an engineered system of standard, lightweight ground mount components that are in stock and ready to ship from North America’s largest ground mount distribution network. Unirac’s unmatched commercial project support makes construction easy, from permitting through installation, including region-specific engineering. GFT’s refined solution, including a new shared Rail design, delivers enhanced system and labor optimization. Plus, enjoy peace of mind with SOLARMOUNT Mounting Technology and Unirac’s industry-leading 25-year warranty.
UNIRAC’S COMMERCIAL PROJECT SUPPORT MAKES CONSTRUCTION EASY
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
THE BEST SOLUTION IS AVAILABLE
- Standardized components and kitted hardware bring ease of stockability and repeatability, from 2KW to multi-MW.
- North America's largest Ground Mount Distributor network ensures the fastest lead times and empowers you to finish your project on schedule.
EXPERIENCE THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
- Permit ready, pre-engineered regional designs save you valuable time.
- Standard construction drawings with general structural notes, table and component cross sections, foundation options and structural details speed permit submittal and construction.
- Industry leading commercial customer service supports you across your project, from design and logistics thru installation.
REFINED WITH YOU IN MIND
- Kitted hardware, integrated bonding, and pre-assembled parts streamline construction, from pre-mobilization to installation.
- Straightforward connections ensure maximum strength and require no specialized labor or training. Lightweight components allow for one or two-person assembly.
- System flexibility enables you to mount 60 & 72 cell modules and choose from multiple foundation and Rail options to optimize your projects.