ROOFMOUNT | RM5
OPTIMIZE ARRAY LAYOUT
TWO ROW SPACING OPTIONS
RM5 system provides unsurpassed adaptability and layout flexibility with 5 DEGREE TILT. Row spacing options of 7.5” or 11” give you the ability to maximize array layout and increase project energy production. Wind deflectors provide ballast reduction and fire mitigation to reduce overall system weight on the roof to meet a variety of project requirements.
DESIGNED WITH THE INSTALLER IN MIND
- G235 steel, double the corrosion protection of other racking products
- Place panel, then clamp for single person module installation
- Integrated bonding with single tool, hassle-free installation
- Simplified wiring with Unirac’s RM wire management clips
- MLPE mount for microinverters and power optimizers
- Optional roof attachments to meet site-specific requirements
- Ship up to 1 MW per truck with compact packaging
MAXIMIZE PROFITABILITY AT EVERY STEP
QUICK & EFFICIENT DESIGN / LAYOUT WITHIN MINUTES
Unirac’s world class U-Builder seamlessly integrates with HelioScope to allow users to quickly and efficiently design a system a generate a bill or materials within minutes.
- Design by Targeting a Specific Price, Roof Weight, or Optional Attachment Quantity
- Google Maps Platform / Multiple Arrays Design
- Row by Row Design with Ballast Distribution Maps
- Site Specific Engineering Report & CAD File Downloads
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT WITH PERMIT APPROVAL
Unirac’s team of technical experts customize quotes to achieve the lowest total installed project cost. Permitting is made easy with Unirac’s UL2703 certified documents, stamped PE letters, construction drawings and AHJ outreach program.
INDUSTRY LEADING 2 WEEK LEAD TIMES
ROOFMOUNT product line has the fastest delivery in the commercial PV racking industry, with two-week lead times from our factory and immediate deployment through our nationwide distribution network.