OPTIMIZE ARRAY LAYOUT
RM5 system provides unsurpassed adaptability and layout flexibility with 5-degree tilt. Row spacing options of 7.5” or 11” give you the ability to maximize array layout and increase project energy production. Wind deflectors provide ballast reduction and fire mitigation to reduce overall system weight on the roof to meet a variety of project requirements.
DESIGNED WITH THE INSTALLER IN MIND
• G235 steel, double the corrosion protection of other racking products
• Place panel, then clamp for single person module installation
• Integrated bonding with single tool, hassle-free installation
• Simplified wiring with Unirac’s RM wire management clips
• MLPE mount for microinverters and power optimizers
• Optional roof attachments to meet site-specific requirements
• Ship up to 1 MW per truck with compact packaging
Unirac’s technical support team is dedicated to answering questions & addressing issues in real time. An online library of documents including engineering reports, stamped letters and technical data sheets greatly simplifies your permitting and project planning process.
Unirac is the only PV mounting vendor with ISO certifications for 9001:2008, 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007, which means we deliver the highest standards for fit, form, and function. These certifications demonstrate our excellence and commitment to first class business practices.
Don’t leave your project to chance, Unirac has the financial strength to back our products and reduce your risk. All Unirac designed and engineered products are covered by a 25-year limited product warranty.