UNIRAC SUMMER TO SWITCH
15% SAVINGS ON YOUR FIRST ORDER
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the “15% Savings on Your First Order” promotion (the “15% Promotion”) being offered by Unirac, Inc. (“Unirac”).
- Eligibility: The 15% Promotion is available only to the first 1,000 US and Puerto Rico-headquartered solar installer companies that are purchasing a product from Unirac for the first time (“Participants”). Companies that are owned or operated, in whole or in part, by employees of Unirac, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successor entities, contractors, sales agents, and advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, step-children, siblings and step-siblings, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the 15% Promotion. Each Participant must submit proof that it purchased a Unirac PV Mounting system (the “System”) between the dates of June 5, 2017 and September 10, 2017 (the “Purchase Period”). The 15% Promotion can be combined with any other promotions or rebates available through Unirac. Unirac may, at its absolute discretion, and for any reason, restrict participation in the 15% Promotion or disqualify one or more Participants.
Each submission must be made to email@example.com or to Unirac Summer to Switch, 1411 Broadway Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102 No other consideration is due from a Participant except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- Maximum Savings: The dollar amount a Participant will save (the “Savings”) will vary with the cost of the System, but the Participant’s total Savings will not exceed $100.
- Promotion Term: The Promotion Term is the same as the Purchase Period (e.g., Participants can submit proof of having purchased a System, commencing on the first day of the Purchase Period and ending on the last day of the Purchase Period).
- Nontransferable: The 15% Promotion and the Savings are nontransferable by a Participant.
- No Liability: PARTICIPATION IN THE 15% PROMOTION IS VOLUNTARY. BY PARTICIPATING, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS (A) UNIRAC, (B) EACH OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSOR ENTITIES, CONTRACTORS, SALES AGENTS, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, (C) EACH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM THROUGH WHICH THE 15% PROMOTION IS ADVERTISED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER, AND (D) EACH OF THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING PERSONS OR BUSINESS ENTITIES (THE PERSONS AND BUSINESS ENTITIES DESCRIBED IN (A) THROUGH (D) OF THIS PARAGRAPH ARE REFERRED TO COLLECTIVELY HEREIN AS THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, HARMS, DAMAGES, INJURIES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION AND LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER, WHICH MAY OCCUR, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH AN ENTRANT’S PREPARATION FOR, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE 15% PROMOTION OR THE RECEIPT, POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE, DELIVERY, SALE OR MISUSE OF THE SAVINGS.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE 15% PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR (A) ANY DAMAGE TO THE PARTICIPANT’S OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER, REGARDLESS OF HOW CAUSED, RELATING TO OR RESULTING FROM ENTERING INTO OR PARTICIPATING IN THE 15% PROMOTION OR ACCESSING OR DOWNLOADING INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE 15% PROMOTION, OR (B) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY TAMPERING OR HACKING, OR BY ANY EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE 15% PROMOTION. EACH PARTICIPANT, BY PARTICIPATING IN THE 15% PROMOTION, WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, ENHANCED, MULTIPLE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, ANY OTHER DAMAGES (OTHER THAN ANY ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES INCURRED), AND ANY RIGHT TO RECEIPT OF ATTORNEYS’ FEES FROM ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE 15% PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO RELEASED PARTY HAS MADE, OR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN LAW OR IN FACT, RELATIVE TO THE 15% PROMOTION OR THE SAVINGS.
- No Waiver: The terms and conditions of the purchase and sale of the System are not affected by the 15% Promotion except as expressly set forth herein. The failure by Unirac to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Alteration or Termination of Promotion: Unirac reserves the right to alter, discontinue, or terminate the 15% Promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if there has been any printing, production, distribution, or other error in any promotional communication, or where there has been any error in conduct of the 15% Promotion. Any modified or altered terms of the 15% Promotion will be posted to Unirac’s website at www.unirac.com/ and will be immediately effective.
- Applicable Law: The 15% Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Mexico. By participating in the 15% Promotion, Participants are deemed to have agreed to resolve any dispute arising out of the 15% Promotion through binding arbitration in New Mexico. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IF AND TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY DISPUTE MUST BE RESOLVED THROUGH THE JURISDICTION OF A COMPETENT COURT, THEN ALL PROMOTION PARTICIPANTS WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY RIGHT THEY MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
- Publicity: By participating in the 15% Promotion, Participants agree that Unirac may use their company names in materials that promote Unirac or the 15% Promotion.
- Force Majeure: Unirac is not responsible if, due to any reason beyond Unirac’s reasonable control, Participant is prevented from timely submitting proof that it purchased a System during the Promotion Period. Such reasons may include but are not limited to problems or technical malfunctions of any mail network, telephone network or lines, computer, on-line or Internet systems or services, servers, computer equipment or software.
- Questions: Individuals with questions are welcome to call (505) 248-2701 for assistance and additional information.