ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Unirac, Inc., a leading manufacturer in the solar industry, provides innovative solutions for PV racking. Unirac has an agile stage-gate product development process, which has produced more than a dozen product enhancements since 2013. The success of our collaborative process is based on partnerships with industry leading manufacturers and refined through the voice of the installer. Unirac will showcase our latest enhancements at the 2016 Solar Power International (SPI) Trade Show. Our products are supported by cutting-edge digital design tools and industry-best customer support delivering value from beginning to end for your solar project.
At the 2016 Solar Power International (SPI) Trade Show, Unirac, Inc. will showcase the following technologies:
- NEW – SUNFRAME MICRORAIL (SFM) leads the industry in empowering installers to deliver systems with superior performance and aesthetics. Key innovative features include structural front Trimrail TM, post-install height adjustment, single module access, and single tool installation.
- NEW – ROOFMOUNT 5 (RM5) provides unsurpassed adaptability with 5 degree tilt. Row spacing options of 7.5″ or 11″ give you the ability to maximize project energy production.
- NEW – ROOFMOUNT Dual Tilt (RMDT) maximizes energy density with 8 degree dual tilt, allowing up to 33% more modules on the roof to maximize profitability at every step.
- SOLARMOUNT is now featuring a superior aesthetics package, which includes front trim and end caps. SOLARMOUNT also offers standard and light rail options.
- U-Builder Online Design Tool helps you grow and scale your project quoting capabilities. Seamless HelioScope integration, and Google Maps with enhanced zoom capabilities create a seamless process for installers to design a project and produce a bill of materials with site-specific engineering documentation.
- New – Product Roadshow Trailer puts installation knowledge in your hands. This is an exciting addition to our comprehensive training and support services, providing live demos of our products at a location near you.
Unirac provides innovative solutions for PV racking. Recognized for our excellence in product development, Unirac develops progressive residential, commercial and utility scale mounting solutions tailored for performance. Our high quality, competitively priced products are enhanced by responsive customer support, integrated technology solutions, robust engineering services, certified quality, and supply chain excellence. With over 15 years of customer service, Unirac is fast approaching 5GW of experience with more than 500,000 installations worth of knowledge. Partnering with Unirac leverages experience that makes a difference. For more information, visit www.unirac.com.
Media Contact: Charles Lubecke
1411 Broadway Boulevard NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102