UNIRAC ‘Crew Prize Giveaway’ Official Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. The UNIRAC ‘Crew Prize Giveaway’ Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of one of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry. The Giveaway is void in Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions, and outside the United States and wherever prohibited by law, and residents of such jurisdictions are not eligible to participate. Entrants must be natural persons. Business entities are not eligible to participate. Employees of Unirac, Inc. (“UNIRAC”), its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successor entities, contractors, sales agents, and advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, step-children, siblings and step-siblings, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. Limit one (1) entry per household per entry period. Multiple entries from the same person, e-mail address, or phone number will be void and disqualified. Group entries (i.e. an entry purporting to be, or that appears to be, submitted by two or more people) will be disqualified. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor. The Giveaway is sponsored by Unirac, Inc., located at 1411 Broadway Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102 (“Sponsor”). Sponsor’s phone number is 505-242-6411.
- Agreement to Official Rules. By entering the Giveaway, entrants fully and unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by the rules contained herein (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions will be final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway, including eligibility requirements. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all conditions and requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- Giveaway Periods. The Giveaway will be broken into five (5) total periods (each a “Giveaway Period”), with one winner to be drawn at the conclusion of each of five entry periods that make up the total entry period.
Period 1: June 5th, 2017 at 06:00 AM Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) – June 19th, 2017 at 11:59 PM MST.
Period 2: June 20th, 2017 at 12:00 AM MST – July 3rd, 2017 at 11:59 PM MST.
Period 3: July 4th, 2017 at 12:00 AM MST – July 17th, 2017 at 11:59 PM MST.
Period 4: July 18th, 2017 at 12:00 AM MST – July 31st, 2017 at 11:59 PM MST.
Period 5: August 1st, 2017 at 12:00 AM MST – August 14th, 2017 at 11:59 PM MST.
Entries will be accepted using the entry methods described in Paragraph 5 of these Official Rules. No other entries will be accepted.
- How to Enter.
The method of entry will be available by visiting Sponsor’s website at http://www.unirac.com/switch and following the directions provided there to complete and submit all of the Giveaway entry information through the website at any time during each of the Giveaway Periods. Entries are eligible to win prizes for the period during which they are submitted.
Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted will be void and disqualified. Online entries must be manually entered by the individual entrant. Any automated, programmed and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries, including, without limitation, any entries made through any script, macro, bot, Giveaway entry or similar service, or in any other manner not in compliance with these Official Rules, will be void and disqualified. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Winner Selection, Notification and Conditions of Receiving Prize. Within three business days of the close of an entry period, a representative of the Sponsor will select a potential winner (“First Potential Winner”) and an alternate potential winner (“Alternate Potential Winner”) in a random drawing from all valid and eligible entries. The First Potential Winner will be the name that is drawn first, and the Alternate Potential Winner will be the name that is drawn second. Sponsor will notify the First Potential Winner within five total days of the end of an entry period via email and/or telephone, using the email address and/or telephone number provided in the entry form. The First Potential Winner must respond to the notification within five (5) days of the first such notification in accordance with the instructions provided by Sponsor. If the First Potential Winner does not respond to such notification, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the Alternate Potential Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended, discontinued or changed phone numbers or email addresses, which result in a potential winner not receiving the notification.
Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility qualifications of each potential winner. By entering the Giveaway and as a condition to receiving a prize, a potential winner consents and agrees to Sponsor’s use of his or her name for announcements of the Giveaway winners and for promotional purposes, without additional compensation, notice, review, permission or approval, except where and to the extent prohibited by law. A potential winner must, if requested by Sponsor, complete, sign and return to Sponsor (a) a declaration of eligibility, release of liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release (collectively, the “Declaration and Release”) and (b) an IRS Form W-9 to be eligible to receive the prize. If a potential winner is ineligible, disqualified, or fails to complete, sign and return the Declaration and Release and the Form W-9 within the time period requested by Sponsor, or if the prize is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate potential winner. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Sponsor before or shortly after the end of the calendar year in which the prize is awarded (with a copy of such form being filed with the IRS). In the event that neither the First Potential Winner nor the Alternate Potential Winner are eligible as provided in this Official Rules for any reason, Sponsor will select an additional alternate potential winner by a random drawing from all remaining valid and eligible entries.
- Giveaway Prize. One (1) prize pack will be awarded to the winner of each entry period. Each identical prize pack contains the following items, and has an approximate retail value of $618 each.
Prize Pack items:
- (1)Weber Original Kettle Premium 22-in Black Porcelain Enamel Charcoal Grill – Item # 624977 Model # 14401001, Retail Value: $149.00
- (1) DEWALT Cordless Bluetooth Jobsite Radio – Item # 808139 Model # DCR025, Retail Value: $169.00
- (1) Buffalo Wild Wings $175 Gift Card, Retail Value: $175.00
- (5) UNIRAC Branded Light Grey / White Mesh Baseball Style Caps, Item # IMP-17-409C, Retail Value: $70.00
- (10) UNIRAC Branded Neck Coolers, – Item # CW-P, Retail Value: $10.00
- (10) UNIRAC Branded Dual USB Car Phone Chargers, Item # MD-USB-CC, Retail Value: $20.00
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The odds that a valid entry will be selected are one out of the total number of valid entries received during each Giveaway Period. All federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for federal, state and local income taxes attributable to the prizes on behalf of the winners. No prize substitution, cash substitution, or assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Residents of the State of Washington only: If you receive a rain check in lieu of the prize, you are entitled by law to receive the prize, an item of equal or greater value, or the cash equivalent of the offered prize within thirty days of the date on which you claimed the prize.
- Other Terms and Conditions. By entering this Giveaway and/or accepting the prize you may win, you agree, represent and/or warrant that:  Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules at any time without prior notice or obligation for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Giveaway;  If Sponsor is required by any applicable law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency, to cease offering the Giveaway in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (a) terminate the Giveaway in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (b) cancel and remove from participation in the Giveaway any entry of anyone residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty or obligation to such persons;  Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any mail network, telephone network or lines, computer, on-line or Internet systems or services, servers, computer equipment or software, or any failure of any email, Giveaway entry, or notice to a potential winner due to any technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, problems with Sponsor’s website, or any combination thereof;  If, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or the Giveaway is unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (b) terminate the Giveaway and, in the event of termination, award the prizes in a random drawing from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment;  Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner;  Any attempt by any person to damage Sponsor’s website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, and  Failure by Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such provision or any other provision.
- Releases and Limitations of Liability. By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless (a) Sponsor, (b) each of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successor entities, contractors, sales agents, and advertising and promotion agencies, (c) each social media platform through which the Giveaway is advertised, including, without limitation, Facebook and Twitter, and (d) each of the respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, agents, successors and assigns of any of the foregoing persons or business entities (the persons and business entities described in (a) through (d) of this paragraph are referred to collectively herein as the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all losses, harms, damages, injuries, costs, expenses, claims, causes of action and liabilities whatsoever, which may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from or in connection with an entrant’s preparation for, or participation in, the Giveaway, any Giveaway-related activity or any prize-related activity, or the receipt, possession, acceptance, delivery, sale or misuse of the Giveaway prize, including, without limitation, any property damage, personal injury, emotional distress or death, and any claims or causes of action based upon any publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
By entering the Giveaway, each entrant further agrees the Released Parties shall have no liability or responsibility for (a) any damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering into or participating in the Giveaway or accessing or downloading information, materials or software in connection with the Giveaway, or (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering or hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway. Each entrant, by entering the Giveaway, waives any right to claim any punitive, consequential incidental, enhanced, multiple, direct or indirect damages, any other damages (other than any actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred), and any right to receipt of attorneys’ fees from any of the Released Parties. By entering the Giveaway, each entrant acknowledges that no Released Party has made, or is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in law or in fact, relative to the Giveaway prize.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway, these Official Rules or the awarding of any prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be filed solely and exclusively in the United States District Court for the Second District of New Mexico or any state court located in Bernalillo County, New Mexico having jurisdiction over the subject matter. Each entrant, by entering the Giveaway, irrevocably consents to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waives any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, an entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Mexico, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Mexico.
- Official Rules & Winner List. Before the close of the Giveaway Period, the Official Rules may be obtained by sending an email requesting the Official Rules to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending such a request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Unirac, Inc., 1411 Broadway Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102. After the close of the Giveaway Period and no later than June 30, 2018, the names of the prize winner may be obtained by sending an email requesting the names to email@example.com, or by sending such a request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Unirac, Inc., 1411 Broadway Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102.
The Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., Weber-Stephen Products LLC or any social media platform on which the Giveaway may have been advertised, including Facebook or Twitter.